Love where you work!
We invite you to enjoy a friendly, fun and collegial team where you always feel valued.
* Are you a compassionate therapist who wants to help others understand themselves better?
* Do you take pride in your skills to help support others through major life challenges?
* Do you long for a position that supports a healthy work/life balance – where the important work you do is celebrated every day?
* Do you want to be excited to always be on the cutting edge of therapeutic modalities?
IF SO, we offer an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a culture you can be proud of by joining our dynamic private practice – where you can focus on the client not the paperwork.
Center for Dynamic Growth in Central New Jersey is seeking qualified and skilled licensed professionals to meet our demand and to provide behavioral health services through both in-person and telehealth counseling.
We are an established growing practice that believes in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development.
Therapies provided include a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues that span from therapy for post-traumatic stress, depression and grief counseling, adoption and attachment concerns to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond.
All therapy is attachment and trauma informed and guided by the most up-to-date brain research.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each persons’ individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Our desire is to work with therapists who are passionate about their work and the clients they see, as well as those who are willing to grow their expertise and work with others toward that goal.
- Current New Jersey license as a Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC. May consider LAC or LSW with relevant experience.
- Willing to work 20 hours per week or more including some evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to use electronic records system and complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Culturally competent and LGBTQIA+ affirming.
The practice provides
- Flexibility with a remote and in-office environment
- Administrative support
- Client billing and claim processing
- Referral stream and ongoing marketing
- Modern, bright office space
- Complete client initial comprehensive/diagnostic mental health assessment
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Complete treatment notes in a timely manner
- Licensed LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Licensed in New Jersey
- Master’s Degree required
- Flexible schedule
- Training and professional development
- Supervision in EMDR, Neurofeedback, Play Therapy and Attachment Modalities
If you are interested in working at the Center for Dynamic Growth, please send your resume including the population you treat and your approach to: